February 23, 2016

ORIGINAL ART SALE TODAY!

.
CreativelyCurated.com #sandidoodles sandidoodles.etsy.com #art #illustration #artsale
Today's the day, an I'm super excited to announce that my art sale goes live in the shop at 10am. I have reopened, an have been slowly re-branding my handmade Etsy shop, which has been renamed "Sandi Doodles". I will eventually be offering prints of my work and commissioned requested pieces. Here's a sneak peek of what will be going live in the first sale starting today. I'll be completely honest, after some careful decision making I decided to list all these originals pieces at a lower than normal rate with the hopes that if you've had your eye on something, that you'd be able to easily purchase it for your personal collection. Thank you all so much again for all of your support around my recent works. Happy Tuesday!
signature_blog2
WEBSITE SANDI DOODLES on ETSY

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back To Top